Full Job Description
C2 Digital is the go-to agency for Shopify & Shopify Plus. We design, develop and optimize e-commerce websites for some of the fastest growing brands on the planet.
We’re a team of designers, developers, solutions architects, and e-comm consultants. We’ve doubled in size over the last year and are looking for more bright, ambitious and enthusiastic people to join our team
But enough about us - we want to know more about you
What we're looking for
- 3+ years agency experience, in a client-facing role, at a digital or e-commerce agency. We’ll also consider candidates from a managed services background.
- You’ll be highly commercial with a proven ability to build and grow a client portfolio.
- You’ll have a natural comfort with attending relevant client meetings.
- You’ll have great communication skills and be happy engaging with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and authority levels.
- You’ll be solutions-oriented, proactive and excited to share ideas.
- You’ll be looking for a role that will enable you to demonstrate all these skills, whilst still looking to learn, grow and establish yourself in a team.
- You’ll enjoy a fast-paced environment and have experience juggling both client relationships and getting stuck into pitches.
- You’ll be looking for an opportunity to make a mark and affect positive change and improvements.
- Your main role will be to qualify leads, scope out, pitch, and close small-to-medium-sized Shopify & Shopify Plus projects.
- You’ll be responsible for increasing and retaining the value of your portfolio by winning new business and working with your client base to unlock revenue potential.
- You’ll be responsible for client relationships and personally build strong connections with our clients’ e-commerce teams and any partners working with them.
- You’ll own critical client touchpoints: the pre-sales process, discoveries, and the Ongoing Success partnership (including quarterly business reviews and strategic planning).
- You’ll work closely with and collaborate with your peers within the agency (Design, Development, Project Managers, Sales).
- You will need a passion for sales and the e-commerce space. E-commerce is one of the fastest growing sectors and we want somebody who gets what it means to be an agency at the forefront of direct to consumer e-commerce design and development.
- You will be a strategic, creative, pragmatic thinker and problem solver.
- You will have unparalleled levels of attention to detail with a focus on risk.
- You will welcome the concept of change and working in a fast paced environment.
- You will be extremely organised and have exceptional communication skills
- You will be an ambitious, articulate, proactive, fast-learning team player with a ‘can do’ attitude!
- You will have experience in scoping out projects on budget, within scope and on time.
- You will need to have an understanding of e-commerce platforms or other content management systems.
- You will need experience of working across dozens of leads simultaneously.
- You will need to have an excellent understanding of creative briefs, including budget and timing restraints.
- You will need to have experience in prioritizing tasks and have the ability to identify and action the most efficient solutions.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We are looking forward to reading your application.